- CNN reported that Revlon has filed for bankruptcy protection.
- An Allure editor wrote about how her internalized fatphobia stopped her from getting the short haircut she always wanted.
- The Washington Post looked at how hybrid work is creating new problems for workers and complicating collaboration, tech tools, and work-life balance.
- Harvard Business Review noted that how an organization talks about diversity can have a major impact on its ability to achieve diversity goals.
- The 19th stated that addressing the formula and tampon shortages means “overcoming not just disregard for people’s needs, but also the discomfort many Americans feel discussing menstruation and other issues affecting women and marginalized groups.”
- Fortune reported on a new survey that showed the majority of American women feel underprepared for menopause.
- Vox observed that many companies “dig their nails into Juneteenth as if it’s a trend and not a day of reverence for freedom’s complexities.”
- Bookstr shared that the movie adaptation of reader-favorite Red, White, And Royal Blue has cast its leads. (If you haven’t read the book, pick it up this weekend at at your local library or Amazon!)
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Slackjaw, with “Senseless Instant Pot Recipes For The Deranged Home Chef.”
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…