- The Wall Street Journal noted that Old Navy is scaling back its inclusive sizing.
- Input looked at how ex-DevaCurl users whose hair was damaged are providing support to one another online.
- The Cut profiled Hill House Home CEO Nell Diamond, the woman behind the rise of the Nap Dress.
- Harvard Business Review shared 10 red flags to watch out for in job interviews.
- The Cut explored the trend of fertility coaches, the “girlbosses of fertility.”
- Speaking of fertility, The 19th reported that abortion bans could make IVF even more expensive.
- TIME explained what’s behind the tampon shortage.
- Vogue noted, “It’s the venture capital community — not the medical community — that is causing … as a ‘huge revolution’ in an untapped market worth an estimated $600 billion.” Bet you didn’t guess that was referring to menopause…
- The Washington Post reported that a small cancer drug trial resulted in tumors disappearing in every single patient.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “The Spiral of Speculation That Happens When My Friends Don’t Immediately Respond To A Group Text.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…