The Walmart Black Friday sale went live on Monday November 22 with hundreds of deals to browse through. The hype surrounding the sale was unreal – and for good reason.
With big savings on a ton of top-rated products, and market-leading prices on everything from electronics to kitchen devices, the Walmart sale has many Black Friday deals that you won’t find anywhere else.
So what are the best Walmart Black Friday deals you can currently buy? Top offers include our favorite headphones, the Sony WH-1000XM4, going for just $249.99, an excellent bargain price on the brand new Call of Duty: Vanguard, a $1,000 discount on an 85″ Samsung QLED TV, and quality touchscreen laptops starting at less than $150.
While a number of the most sought-after deals sold out pretty swiftly (we’re looking at you, Apple Watch!) there are still loads of bargains to be had. If you want another shot at the sold out ones, Walmart’s in-store Black Friday sale starts at 5am on Friday, November 26. But we’ll be sticking online thanks – plenty of products come in and out of stock, and we’ll be updating this page with the latest offers as soon as they drop.
Walmart Black Friday sale: Quick Links
- Apple: Cheapest prices on Apple Watches, AirPods, iPads, and more
- Beauty: Up to 60% off Braun, AncestryDNA, Philips, GHD and more
- Fashion: Get over 50% off Champion, Sketchers, Reebok, Michael Kors
- Fitness: Savings of up to $300 on sports and gym hardware
- Gaming: Cheap gaming mice, monitors, and gaming laptop deals
- Headphones: Up to 50% off Samsung Buds, Sony XM4, Beats and more
- Home: Save up to 55% on robovacs, cookware, decor and furnishings
- Kitchen appliances: Savings on freezers, blenders, Air Fryers, and more
- Laptops: Cheap Chromebooks and Windows laptops under $150
- Smartphones: Cheap Samsung Android devices, plus savings on iPhones
- Tablets: Massive savings on Galaxy Tab, Onn., Lenovo and more
- Toys: Starting from $5 – great for holiday gifts
- TVs: Save up to $1,000 on premium Samsung QLED 4K TVs
- Video Games & Media: Big discounts on Call of Duty, Mario, Zelda
7 best Walmart Black Friday deals as chosen by our experts
Note: Items marked ‘SOLD OUT‘ are unavailable online, but most will be available instore at 5am on Friday, November 26.
Walmart Black Friday deals: TVs
Walmart Black Friday deals: Home & Kitchen
Walmart Black Friday deals: Toys
Walmart Black Friday deals: laptops & computing
Walmart Black Friday deals: Gaming
Walmart Black Friday deals: Headphones & audio
Walmart Black Friday deals: smartwatches
Walmart Black Friday camera deals
Walmart Black Friday sale: FAQ
Should you buy now Walmart Black Friday deals now?
Yes! Walmart Black Friday deals launched on November 22 and many sold out within hours (minutes, if you count the PS5!). However, if you’re up for it, there’s a second launch on Friday, November 26 in-store, which starts at an eye-watering 5am.
When does the Walmart Black Friday 2021 sale start?
Walmart’s Black Friday deals started Monday, November 22, and throughout the week there will be huge savings on offer. Be aware that alongside the deals outlined in the Walmart Black Friday ad, Walmart will also be updating deals to match competitors like Amazon, Best Buy and Target.
Walmart Black Friday vs Cyber Monday
Black Friday traditionally has been an in-store sale event with doorbuster deals on best-selling tech, toys, and kitchen appliances. In recent years the sale has expanded to online sales with discounts that start on Thanksgiving day.
Cyber Monday is a relatively new shopping holiday that’s surpassed Black Friday in recent years. The Monday event has become so popular because all sales are online, so customers can avoid the early wake-up call at crowded stores and shop from the comfort of their home. Walmart’s Cyber Monday sale will officially begin on Sunday, November 1 with more details to come.
Besides the dates, the two sales also differ in what kind of discounts you can find. Black Friday is typically reserved for record-low prices on specific items like TVs, gaming consoles and this year’s hottest toys. While Cyber Monday also includes discounts on popular tech products, you can also find excellent deals on home items like coffee makers, pressure cookers and vacuums. Both sales event will have doorbuster deals, and you can always check out Walmart’s ad scan to decide which sale items are most important to you.