Randstad is working with a housebuilder to recruit for a Technical Coordinator to work in West Malling, Kent. On offer is a base salary of £35,000 – £45,000.
- Appoint and manage the Architects working Drawings.
- Develop planning Civil Engineering designs to Tender and Construction
- Develop Structural design from planning strategy.
- Obtain Structural Waterproof designs
- Programme and ensure coordination of Timber frame designs
- Appoint and manage the production of the Plumbing and heating designs
- Appoint and coordinate SAPs, EPCs, Air Tests, etc.
- Liaison with Sales to obtain signoff of all M&E, kitchen and bathroom layouts
- Main building services input/design
- Building Control applications / condition sign off.
- Warrant applications / condition sign off.
- Attending Project Meetings to discuss & advise on technical matters
- Preparation of design programmes to input in to the preconstruction programmes.
- Attending monthly site meetings
- Dealing with day to day issues raised by Construction department including liaison with the Commercial Department regarding costs.
- Assist in providing completion paperwork and ensuring that these are all obtained on time for the plot handover
To be considered a successful applicant, previous experience working for a housebuilder or with civil engineer designs, architects designs or timber frame designs is required.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.