For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
It’s been a while since cobalt blue has been in fashion as much as it is right now. (As the NYT recently declared, it’s “color rushing our summer.”) As a lover of saturated jewel tones, I’m excited — it’s super easy to wear with all of the neutrals, including gray.
This drop hem blazer from Alexander McQueen caught my eye — I love how modern it looks.
Hunting for something similar? Ann Taylor has a blazer and matching pants, Hobbs has lucky sizes in this suit, and ASOS has lucky sizes in this suit. In terms of separates, Eloquii has a shorts suit (sigh), and MM.LaFleur has some separates.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 6.8.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,100 new markdowns!
- Target – 30% off swimsuits; 20% dresses & shorts; up to 40% off kitchen items
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance; all dresses under $60
- Gap – Up to 50% off; extra 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 20% off
- Zappos – 36,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 50% off swim; extra 50% off sale styles
- Talbots – Buy one get one 50% off
- Loft – 60% off must-have tees; extra 50% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles