The WorldFirst Partnerships team is looking for an experienced Relationship Manager with a remit to work closely with WorldFirst’s growing cohort of Accounting partners. You will have the agility and drive to perform to the highest level within one of the global leaders in international payment solutions. This role will report into our Head of Partnerships and will be responsible for managing and growing our key Accounting partnerships and contributing towards a blueprint for our scalable partnerships activities in the future.
What you will do:
- You will be directly responsible for managing and maintaining key relationships with Accounting partners and our network within the Accounting Ecosystem
- You will work closely with these partners to drive referrals into the WorldFirst business focused on the key KPIs of the business at that time
- You’ll need to be up-to-date with WorldFirst’s latest products and services to proficiently promote these to our partners and their clients, representing WorldFirst with the utmost integrity
- You’ll be responsible for making regular contact with our partner network, providing feedback on any issues they face and delivering solutions to help them overcome these
- Trade shows one week, partner webinars and marketing activity the next, you will be comfortable representing WorldFirst in a wide variety of scenarios and locations
- You will show a clear track record of being a problem solver, executing clear and concise strategies to deliver value for WorldFirst, our partners and their clients.
- Working closely with the Partnerships sales and delivery teams to ensure the smooth and successful on-boarding of partners, including securing buy-in from senior stakeholders of an expanding portfolio of large-scale partnerships
- Working in collaboration with our partners and internal teams to produce relevant marketing material, assess IT/web product solution requirements and on-site and remote partner training requirements
Who you are:
- You have a proven track record of working in a consultative sales environment selling fintech/tech solutions to the Accounting community. Experience selling to other professional services communities is an advantage.
- You understand what it takes to achieve success. Working as part of a small but dynamic team within one of the World’s leading fintech payments businesses. You aren’t scared of rolling up your sleeves to achieve the results required.
- You have a proven track record of success, delivering on and exceeding demanding targets
- Experience in developing and executing strategies to drive engagement and client referrals across a referring population with a clear understanding of requirements and techniques to achieve those goals
- You are comfortable communicating with partners at different levels of seniority, understanding the roles and priorities of different stakeholders across client portfolios
- Be disciplined in your way of working and open to developing and improving existing processes to ensure MI is accurate, up-to-date and allows us to make data based decisions
- Enjoy working in a friendly, dynamic and high performing environment
Who we are:
We’re WorldFirst, an international payments business helping move money around the world. We became part of Ant Group in 2019, accelerating our mission to create the world’s best platform for international trade by combining WorldFirst’s products with Ant’s solutions aimed at enabling the digitalization of the modern services industry globally.
We have a shared purpose ‘to make it easy to do business anywhere.’ Together, we are advancing our shared aim of bringing innovative, inclusive and affordable services to small and medium-sized businesses and online merchants in the rapidly growing area of cross-border trade.
At the heart of our business are our people: smart, optimistic, resilient, self-reflective. If you thrive on innovation, and working at pace there’s huge opportunity to excel, develop and advance your career. Camaraderie is always at the centre of us getting things done. It’s the secret sauce of who we are.
We are passionate about creating a diverse workplace where our people feel that they belong and can reach their full potential. Diverse teams make better decisions and are proven to be more innovative, so it’s a no-brainer that this is business-critical and a key focus for us.