The Milwaukee Bucks and Brooklyn Nets face off in Game 7 of their second-round NBA playoff series at 5:30 p.m. Arizona time on Saturday.
Who will win the game in Brooklyn and advance to the Eastern Conference Finals?
Check out what the odds are saying about the game, as well as some picks and predictions for the contest, which can be seen on TNT
Bet MGM: Nets just 1-point favorites at home vs. Bucks in Game 7
It writes: “Brooklyn has a 40-38 record against the spread this year. The Nets have not fared well as a 1-point favorite, going 22-29 against the spread when favored by at least 1 point.”
Crowd Wisdom: Nets have advantage playing at home
It writes: “The Game 7 of Conference semi-finals between Milwaukee Bucks and Brooklyn Nets is set to be the biggest game of this season for both the teams as of now. With series levelled at 3-3, winner will advance to conference finals. Both the teams have had a good record playing teams at home. Saturday night it will be Brooklyn Nets hosting Milwaukee Bucks. As a home side, Nets do have an advantage going in the match. FiveThirtyEight too predicts a win for the host, Brooklyn Nets in Saturday’s match. As per them, Bucks have 41% chances of beating Brooklyn Nets on June 17 while the chances for Nets beating Bucks stands at 59%.”
ESPN: Milwaukee hasn’t shined against the spread this season
It writes: “Milwaukee holds a losing record ATS this season with 37 wins, 44 losses, and one tie ATS.”
Fansided: Nets 116, Bucks 108
Adam Weinrib writes: “Alright. This is it. For all the marbles. And how could Brooklyn possibly lose it? You’re going to let your journey end after that Game 5? Come on. KD won’t pass 50, but he’ll enter the mid-40s yet again, and the Nets will win 116-108. See you…Atlanta? Oh, man.”
The Lines: Brooklyn has been better against the spread
It writes: “Brooklyn has compiled a 45-37 record against the spread this season. 43 of 82 Brooklyn games this season (52.4%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under. Milwaukee has a 37-44-1 record ATS this season. 43 of Milwaukee’s 82 games (52.4%) this season have gone over the over/under.”
FiveThirtyEight: Bucks have a 57% chance of taking Game 7 vs. Bucks
The site gives the Bucks a 43% chance to win the game on the road.
ESPN: Nets have a 60.1% chance to win the series at home
The site’s Basketball Power Index gives the Bucks a 39.9% chance to win Game 7 on the road.