Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I don’t know why, but I’ve really been reassessing my pajamas choices lately. I’ve done the “old t-shirt + cute bottoms” since the kids were born, for the most part, but wanted something a bit more put together. The menswear-inspired pajamas just aren’t my thing, the silk PJs aren’t my thing (although there are so many of them out right now!!)… I wasn’t quite sure what I was looking for. Not short-shorts with a slit up to my hip, not joggers, not a cropped boxy top, not a jumpsuit or romper, not button-front styles, nothing lacy or hard to care for… I was getting frustrated.
Lo and behold, Old Navy has a ton of cute matching sets for pajamas that are a bit different than what I’m seeing everywhere else — this one has a high-waisted pant with a matching rib-knit tank, with additional matching shorts and robe, and a jumpsuit, if that’s your jam. . I got it and really like it! (You might want to size down if you’re between sizes.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Some of the other reader favorite PJs we’ve mentioned in the past include these…
Workwear sales of note for 5.13.22…
- Nordstrom – 5,000+ new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions — plus an extra 10% off.
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; 50% off dresses
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles; up to 40% off swim & sandals
- Talbots – 25% off all tops
- Loft – 50% off $200; 30% off $100; 20% off $50
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles; 25% off all suiting styles
- Shopbop – Sale preview: up to 40% off
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off