Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A white blazer is an absolute must for me for putting together summer work outfits. I toss one over a black or navy sheath dress, add some slightly brighter jewelry, and somehow, I’ve pulled my wardrobe from the depths of winter into the summer sunshine.
This blazer from And Now This has a slightly oversized fit, so size appropriately depending on the look you’re going for.
The blazer is $69 at Macy’s and comes in sizes XS–XL. It also comes in black, camel, gray, and navy.
Calvin Klein has a plus-size option, also at Macy’s, for $139 (and also available in black).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.11.22…
- Nordstrom – 5,000+ new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; 50% off dresses
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles; up to 40% off swim & sandals
- Talbots – 25% off all tops
- Loft – 50% off $200; 30% off $100; 20% off $50
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles; 25% off all suiting styles
- Shopbop – Sale preview: up to 40% off
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off