Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Did you ever see the episode of Friends where they talk about the various categories of Monica’s towels? (There are 11, in total.) That’s how I am with T-shirts – a dozen different categories and a tee for every occasion!
The square neckline and fitted silhouette on this cotton-blend tee from Vince brings this firmly into the “fancy” category, meaning that I would be comfortable wearing it to work, even in a formal office. For a business formal look, I would wear this with a pendant necklace, white blazer, and black trousers.
The top is $49.97 at Nordstrom Rack and comes in sizes XXS–XL. It also comes in off-white.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.6.22…
- Nordstrom – 5,000+ new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-60% everything; extra 15% off purchase
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance; 40-60% off 850 spring occasion styles
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off spring picks; extra 50% off select swimwear
- Talbots – 30% off your entire purchase
- Loft – Up to 40% off sunny faves
- Ann Taylor – Up to 40% off full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off