Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Light blue is an extremely versatile but underutilized neutral for officewear. This chambray blue skirt from Ann Taylor would obviously look great with neutral tones like black, white, and gray, but if you’re feeling more daring, it would pair beautifully with a cherry red, turquoise, or even yellow top.
Do note that the skirt is a cotton/linen blend, so this probably won’t be ideal for a day when you want to look 100% crisp, but hopefully the cotton blend will keep it from getting too wrinkled too quickly.
The skirt is $98 full price — today you can get 40% off with code SUNSHINE — and comes in regular sizes 00–18 and petite sizes 00–16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.5.22…
- Nordstrom – 5,000+ new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-60% everything; extra 15% off purchase
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance; 40-60% off 850 spring occasion styles
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off spring picks; extra 50% off select swimwear
- Talbots – 30% off your entire purchase
- Loft – Up to 40% off sunny faves
- Ann Taylor – Up to 40% off full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off