For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I’m starting to see this kind of vest/waistcoat come back, at least on my TikTok feeds — and I don’t mind it. I’ve primarily seen people layering a button-front blouse beneath the waistcoat, but depending on your situation (know your office) you might be able to get away with going with just the waistcoat.
Readers, what are your thoughts on the waistcoat trend?
The pictured suit comes in regular and petite sizes at Reiss; the pieces are $265-$545.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.20.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,000+ new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- StackSocial – Lifetime license for MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off sale styles; up to 50% off dresses, knits, jewelry and more
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles + additional 20% off select sale styles; $75 off jackets; $50 off dresses and skirts; $30 off pants and denim
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns
- Loft – 40% off select styles