- The New York Times noted that luxury watch brands have been focusing on responsible sourcing and sustainability.
- The New York Times also looked at how our patience for uncomfortable clothes has waned over the past two years.
- WIRED stated that the Metaverse could dramatically reshape fashion.
- Fortune shared its Annual Review of Funding for Female Founders and noted, “2021 saw a 4x increase in the number of female-led companies reaching unicorn status.”
- Harvard Business Review published an article with the headline “Stop Telling Women They Have Imposter Syndrome.”
- The Skimm created the #ShowUsYourLeave database that shares companies and organizations that have joined their movement for more transparency for paid family leave.
- Teen Vogue explained what you need to know about workplace retaliation.
- The 19th reported that Kentucky is the first state to end virtually all in-state abortions.
- Psychology Today looked at why women initiate about two-thirds of all divorces.
- gal-dem shared an oral history of Bend It Like Beckham.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Points in Case, with “12 Moments You Thought You Could Forget, but Your Phone’s Photo ‘Memories’ Function Won’t Let You.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…