Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Target is crushing the plus-size basics these days, and this wrap dress from its Ava & Viv line is no exception. I love that it has all of the best elements of a figure-flattering wrap, without the deep V-neck and potential for a wardrobe malfunction.
The basic black color would be great to have on hand for an easy work outfit, but it also comes in blue, bronze, green, and orange, all of which would be great for weekend wear, too.
(Bonus tip: I just picked up these slides during a Target run and can’t wait for the weather to be warm enough for me to wear them.)
The dress is on sale for $22.40 and comes in sizes X–4X.
For straight sizes, this black wrap dress from Halogen is $79 (lucky sizes only); the floral print is on sale for $63.
P.S. Happy Easter and Happy Passover to those who’ll be celebrating this weekend!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 4.15.22…
- Nordstrom – The big spring sale just started; 11,000+ new markdowns. Big sales on Natori, AGL, Tory Burch, Theory, L’Agence, St. John, UGG, Zella, and Marc Fisher LTD!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- StackSocial – Lifetime license for MS Office for Windows and Mac for $50. (Kat bought one license and may buy more!)
- Zappos – 32,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off dresses, tops, tees, jewelry, and more
- Ann Taylor – Up to 50% off your purchase
- Talbots – 30% off dresses, skirts, shoes, and accessories
- Loft – Up to 60% off sale styles; spring dresses & skirts starting at $40