It’s fully winter weather here now. Flashback to this photo from Christmas where we were comfortably outdoors with no shoes on. Now it’s boots and coats weather for the next few months.
I’ll share a few things in this week’s 10 things that are helping me get through the next few months.
Before I jump in … a book club note! If you haven’t heard yet, we are doing an ABM book club as a part of our blog and podcast this year.
We decided to do four books each season—two fiction and two non-fiction. You can read at your own pace or just listen to us chat about the books on the podcast as usual.
The first four books are Playing Big by Tara Mohr, A Good Girl’s Guide To Murder by Holly Jackson, Think Like a Monk by Jay Shetty and The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett.
We’ll be talking about the books in different podcast episodes starting in mid-February, so you still have time to join if you are interested!
2. The most magical thing I’ve purchase from Etsy recently is my wax stamp initial. So much fun.
5. I just got this beautiful print in the mail. I can’t wait to frame it and hang it! I’m obsessed with adding art to our home right now.
6. Probably my next rug purchase.
8. I’m thinking of using this wallpaper in the pink house for the main living space. What do you think?
10. I keep thinking about this pair of boots since I’ve been wearing my other Dr. Martens so much recently.
If you’re in the mood to bake today, you should try Emma’s birthday cake cookies! xx- Elsie