Are you a tech coach, a tech integrator, a media specialist, or a teacher who gets asked to put on workshops after school or on staff development days? Do you need ideas for what to do during those workshops? If so, my new ebook is for you!
Curated from more than 400 editions of The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter, 50 Tech Tuesday Tips provides you with ideas for lots of helpful things that you can teach to your colleagues and to students. Throughout the ebook you’ll find tutorials and handouts that you can pass along in your school.
Some of the many things you’ll find in 50 Tech Tuesday Tips include:
- What to do when a web app isn’t working as you expect.
- Building your own search engine.
- How to create green screen videos.
- Improving instructional videos.
- Streamlining email management.
- Creating educational games.
- DIY app creation.
- Podcasting tips for teachers and students.
Get your copy of 50 Tech Tuesday Tips right here!
No, this ebook isn’t free but the tools that feature within it is free to use. Creating something like this takes many, many hours but reading it can save you many, many hours. Purchases of 50 Tech Tuesday Tips make it possible for me to create other free resources like The Practical Ed Tech Handbook that I update and give away to thousands of teachers every year.