Are you an experienced in Accounts or part qualified Accountant looking for a new role but not the usual accountancy treadmill?
Are you AAT qualified /similar/ time served experience?
Do you want to work in a vibrant and busy environment that is a million miles away from the stereotype Accounts image ?
If so read on !
You will be the first port of call for Accounting customers who call the Support help desk, you will be logging issues (email, website and phone), giving Accounts advice and liaising between the customers and all other departments within the organisation.
A real customer services focus is needed, the ability to multi task, be organised, have top level admin skills and have a passion for improving things and taking responsibility
You will also be required to provide systems training to customers on their issues remotely
- Logging and resolving new support calls reported via telephone and email
- Monitor Application Support helpdesk queue and respond to calls
- Providing solutions for customers remotely / possibly coaching and training
- Resolving user queries regarding use of accountancy applications
- Log and process requests
- Gathering requirements, recording and answering queries
- Updating Knowledge base
- Liaise with customers, departments, and ensure everyone is updated
- Own tasks and be very organised
- Carry out remote consultancy when required
Ideally with a history of excellent customer services the personality to get on with all levels and characters is essential
AAT/ ACCA qualified or Accountancy experienced or Time Served Accounts experienced
Happy to get stuck in and problem solve
Approachable, friendly and professional
Keen to succeed and work in a busy yet fun working environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is open, flexible and develops its workforce.
Apply now !
For any queries contact Ian Davies – Principal Consultant at Randstad 0117 3116493
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.