Randstad are delighted to be working alongside a national organisation and one of the largest property owners in the UK. They are recruiting for a Helpdesk Advisor to join their team based in Stockport.
- Provide excellent level of customer service when handling requests and enquiries from customers with a ‘right first time’ approach when logging reactive service requests, enquiries, updates and ensure job information is captured accurately and the correct priority is assigned to a service requests based on health & safety, business impact and customer expectation
- Using the in-house CAFM system to generate reports detailing job status, SLA performance and open jobs.
- Ensure jobs are categorised correctly, assigned an appropriate completion priority and allocated to the correct operational resource/skillset to complete the task
- Handle & process customer requests, enquiries, chases and complaints via a range of contact channels – e.g. phone, email, web portal
- Experience within a fast paced, customer-focused role
- Knowledge of Facilities, CAFM systems and IT Helpdesk systems would be a plus
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to build relationships with external stakeholders
For more information about this role, please apply with your CV.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.