Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A short-sleeved sweater is one of my favorite summer office items. It provides a little bit of extra warmth for overly air-conditioned offices and slides nicely under a blazer, but you won’t immediately be sweating when you walk out into the 90-degree heat. This one from Mango has a great sleeve length and a beautiful fine knit, and it comes in three colors.
I would wear this tucked into a midi-length skirt for a great business casual outfit, or with a skirt suit for a more formal look.
The sweater is $35.99 at Mango and comes in sizes XXS–XXL.
For a plus-size option, try this sweater from Lands’ End; it’s $40.45 on sale and available in 1X–5X
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 6.10.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,100 new markdowns!
- Shopbop – Take an extra 25% off sale with code BREEZY!
- Target – 30% off swimsuits; 20% dresses & shorts; up to 40% off kitchen items
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance; all dresses under $60
- Gap – Up to 50% off; extra 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 20% off
- Zappos – 36,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 50% off swim; extra 50% off sale styles
- Talbots – Buy one get one 50% off
- Loft – 60% off must-have tees; extra 50% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 10% off full-price styles