CK Clinical are recruiting for a Clinical Trial Administrator to join a consulting company, focused in the delivery of early stage clinical development studies in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, at their site based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
Clinical Trial Administrator Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to provide administrative support to the clinical operations teams. You will also be involved with electronic Trial Master Files (eTMF) management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the administration of clinical trials.
- Set up and maintenance of eTMF for clinical trials.
- Administrative support to projects; some paper filing and other activities as needed.
- Maintain good professional relationships with all external parties, including clients, suppliers, consultants and clinical trial investigators.
- Maintain good working relationships with colleagues and to enable a team spirit within the company.
- Be organised in the planning of personal workload.
- Ideally at least a University Degree in a scientific or related subject.
- Some working experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- A good understanding of eTMF management.
- Previous use of Veeva systems is a bonus.
- A good understanding of the drug development process.
- Good IT skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Trial Administrator position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email@example.com, quoting job ref 50247.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.